Title: Benefits Account Manager
King of Prussia,PA
55k to 85k
Our client is a stable insurance organization offering employee benefits, financial and investment consulting to organizations. They are rapidly growing and searching for an Employee Benefits Account Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will bring 2 plus years employee benefits account management, EB underwriting or benefits administration experience. Our client is willing to train the right individual but also willing to bring on board a more experienced insurance professional.
Serve as primary technical advisor to clients on all group insurance issues.
- Provide direction to the benefits administrators to effectively manage the book of business.
-Communicate with senior management of clients and prospects and service as key liaison between insurance company and clients.
-Prepare and send out RFPs to carriers on medical, drug dental vision, disability and life lines of coverage. Analyze quotes and make recommendations.
-Manage daily enrollments, claims, benefit and funding structures and billing inquiries.
-Review and sign off on employee communication pieces for clients and all agreements and brochures.
-Prepare annual service plans and present renewal spreadsheets for clients and prospects.
- Oversee renewals and marketing efforts and take lead role in carrier selection and financial negotiations.
- In concert with the Managing Partner for the division, oversee all vendors, plan design and financial recommendations.
-Identify opportunities within existing benefits clients for new lines of business. Additional opportunities may exist with additional benefits-related products, personal lines and/or commercial property and casualty insurance, 401k and HR advisory services.
-At least 2+ years of benefits administration experience, account management or group medical underwriting experience
- Firm working knowledge of group medical benefits is necessary. Experience with group dental, prescription drug, life, AD&D, and disability very helpful. Knowledge of underwriting, financing and funding approaches, as well as dynamics of PPACA also desirable.
-Knowledge of legal issues pertaining to benefits.
-Strong mathematical aptitude, writing skills, and proficiency in excel.
-Excellent customer service, presentation , and negotiation skills.
-Attention to detail, accuracy, and excellent follow-up are required.
BA/BS degree preferably in a business related field.
- Opportunity to join an expanding company and grow with us
- Competitive salary & bonuses.
- Full benefits package
- Regular, full-time position.
**Please hit apply below to send your resume for this opening.
Date Posted : 05/23/2013